Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quotes of the Last Few Days...

Rough day today. Although extremely tired, I have created some super overheads for tomorrow. Goodness my management must improve.

Favorites from last week: In trying to get the class' attention, I began speaking to myself using a fake finger-puppet. This seemed to get their attention.

When the class simply would not listen, I yelled out "SEX!" Strangely enough, it worked...for about 10 seconds.

After this tough day, it was extremely relieving to talk to my program director who offered some upbeat and cheery advice. I need to get visual with them - show them just how far we have to go!

But today, my day was made by enthusiastic roommates calling to see if I would be home for dinner and a text from a student, "Eh yo ms. fisher, itz me benjamin. Do we got homework 2day?"

Off to bedddd zzzzz.....

No comments: